We organize all types of meetings and conferences from the occasional to business ones. We are searching for the appropriate places, we provide the necessary equipment and a full range of associated services like accommodation, transportation, food, logistics, additional attractions. We are responsible for finding best solutions and places all over Poland, Europe and World.
We especially invite you to Krakow, a World Heritage Site, a stunning medieval town centre with the largest main market square in Europe with its famous Cloth Hall and Wawel Castle. Krakow is the ideal place to visit any time of the year either for fun, education or a business meeting. The city managed to be largely untouched during the war years and so the city has maintained its magnificent historical charm.
Accommodation in Krakow
- Approximately 15 000 hotel beds
- 9 000 beds in 3 - 5* hotels
- 35 hotels rated 4 - 5 stars, and still growing,
- 2 airports - Krakow Balice and Katowice Pyrzowice
- Coach Station and Railway Station
- Public transport (buses and trams)
- Good quality private transport
- 5 UNESCO sites in the area
- Main attractions: Wawel Castle, Main Market Square with St.Mary’s Church, Former Jewish Quarter, Nowa Huta, Wieliczka Salt Mine and more
- Approximately 300 conference venues
- Congress center (ICE Krakow Congress Centre) with a hall accommodating over 2 000 people
- Multifuncional Arena acommodating with 15 000 capacity
- Theatres, museums, castles etc.